Bumpcology® Serum Diminishes the Appearance of hair bumps, razor rash & ingrown hairs
If you’ve tried every hair bump treatment that has come along, if you’ve gone to a dermatologist for help to make them go away, read step-by step articles on how to treat them, purchased different products that promised to prevent them, maybe even gone as far as changing your preferred method of hair removal to avoid them and you still have hair bumps; then Bumpcology® Serum is what you've been waiting for all your life.
Use This For 5 Days A You’ll Have Fewer Hair Bumps
- Bumpcology® Serum's isopropyl alcohol and paraben-free formula will start diminishing the appearance of ingrown hairs, razor rash, and hair bumps in as little as 24 hours.
- It was created by a licensed esthetician that understands the unique challenges women face when it comes to this issue.
- This results based serum works wonders for chins, underarms, bikini lines and thighs after waxing or shaving. Oh, and btw it does such a good job on hair bumps guys can use it too!
Reasons Why Your Hair Bump Treatments Don't Work, And How To Fix It
- It wasn't created for you. It was made for a guys beard line or the back of his head.
- It contains popular ingredients that are known to over dry the skin causing flaking and breakouts.
- It's a part of a system. You have to purchase two or three additional products to get the results initially advertised, but they conveniently leave that part out.
- You Fix it - by buying and using Bumpcology® Serum
Understanding Ingrown Hairs
Listed below are the three major types of ingrown hairs that afflict many people. Our goal at Bumpcology® Serum is to teach you about ingrown hair types so that you can make an educated decision when it comes to finding the right solution to diminish your unsightly ingrown hairs.
This particular ingrown hair grows out of the skin, then turns back to angrily grow back into the skin. They are popularly called razor bumps.
An intrafollicular ingrown happens when the sharp tip of the hair curls back down causing the entire hair to grow beneath the skin. Ouch! That's when you get those hard red bumps. That may or may not be pus filled.
Are caused by overproduction of oil from the sebaceous gland coagulating and preventing the hair from growing up. They are typically egg nog, dark brown or even black in color, and flush with the surface of the skin. They are very common among people with oily skin. (Tiffany coined the phrase "gunk bumps")
Healthy Hair Growth
This illustrates what healthy cellular turnover results in. Bumpcology® Serum helps to diminish ingrown hairs, razor bumps and clogged pores by hydrating, gently and providing soothing relief. By breaking down the material that holds cells together.